HT Compliance Services
Our success is measured on your safety
From our offices in Greater Manchester and Cornwall, we have a client base that spans the whole of the UK. We work with a diverse range of clients from the NHS, schools and government offices to local restaurants and football stadiums.
We help to ensure that your company is in compliance with health and safety legislation and insurance requirements. Our services are essential to the safety of your employees, the public and your business and we work hard to drive up industry standards and keep our clients happy and safe.
To become one of our valued customers please get in touch and receive a free no obligation quote based on upon your specific requirements.
Quality is at the heart of what we do and we carry out the following checks to ensure we drive our standards up;
- Method Statements based on the works to be carried out and individual site and client needs
- scheduled quality site visits to ensure that testing is carried out to the highest standard.
- we use quality products in testing and installation
- we comply with Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- RAMs are provided
As we are a main contractor for a number of facilities including the NHS, Universities and councils our engineers are fully aware and comply to the necessary code of practice established within larger organisations.
- have flexible working schedules including evening and weekend work to meet your needs.
- undergo extensive technical and health and safety training.
- are City and Guilds qualified.
- have enhanced DBS checks.
- have CSCS cards for access to any areas under construction.
- have achieved the BSC Award in Health and Safety at Work.
In order to provide a first class service we are continually maintaining and adding to our accreditations. HT Compliance Services are a member of:
- The British Safety Council,
- NICEIC Approved Contractor,
- completed the Safe Contractor assessment,
- are City & Guilds qualified.